Lately in the gym, we have had a lot of questions on the benefits of AdvoCare Spark, our newest addition to the supplements we carry for clients here at the gym. First off, we should start by saying that the trainers here at the gym love AdvoCare Spark, and it is the product that made us want to become Greeley AdvoCare distributors.
AdvoCare Spark is a vitamin and amino acid supplement drink that provides the body with long-lasting energy and mental focus. Whether you are using it as a pre-workout or just a midday pick-me-up, it is a great way to get some energy without drinking an energy drink. The trainers, Chris, Ryan, and Tanner like to use Spark as a way to get through long bouts of training where we need to bring the energy for a long period of time!
What’s In Spark (Vitamins)?
- Vitamin A: Important for vision, growth, and immune system function
- B Vitamins: Helpful in creating energy throughout the body
- Vitamin C: Important Co-Factor found in many enzymatic reactions for collagen synthesis, an important antioxidant
- Vitamin E: Important antioxidant in the body, plays a role with muscle growth throughout the body
The trainers here at NoCo Fitness love AdvoCare Spark, and as said before, it is the reason we became Greeley AdvoCare distributors! We also recommend it to all of our clients, as long as they aren’t too sensitive to caffeine. We like to have our clients replace their coffee or energy drinks with the AdvoCare Spark. It tastes great to get rid of cravings, and also delivers important nutrients to the body while giving long lasting energy.
Good Times to Use Spark:
- Pre Workout
- Mid-day Pick-Me-Up
- First Thing in the Morning
- Coffee Replacement
- Energy Drink/Soda Replacement
- Before Exams, testing, etc. (Mental Focus)
By Ryan McIvor